What you'll need:
- Pizza sauce
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Mushrooms, sliced
- Onions, diced
- Red and yellow pepper, sliced
- Vegan sourdough Dam Good™ English Muffins (we used "Original White"), sliced in half
- Olive oil
- Preheat your oven or toaster oven to 350 degrees.
- Preheat your pan and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Once the oil is hot, sauté onions until golden brown, and mushrooms until all the water has been cooked out.
- Place the sautéed onions and mushrooms in a separate bowl, add some more olive oil, and sauté the peppers.
- Assemble the pizzas on a sheet pan by spreading the sauce, adding the mozzarella cheese, and sautéed vegetables to follow.
- Place the sheet pan in the oven for about 10-15 minutes, or until cooked to your liking, and enjoy!