To make our “Sourdough Buffalo Chicken English Muffin Pizza” recipe, first grab a bag of your favorite Dam Good™ English Muffin variety (we used vegan ‘Original White’)!
What you’ll need:
- 1 Dam Good™ English Muffin, sliced in half
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese, grated (we used Cabot)
- 1/4 cup pulled rotisserie chicken
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce (we used Frank’s)
- 1 Scallion, sautéed in olive oil and chopped
- Marinate chicken in buffalo sauce.
- Lightly toast English muffins.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly on both halves of English muffin, layer with cheese and chicken.
- Broil until cheese browns and gets crispy.
- Remove from broiler, sprinkle scallions on top, slice into strips (optional), and enjoy!