If you're a fan of buffalo chicken, we highly recommend you try these homemade buffalo chicken English muffin pizzas with topped with sautéed scallions -- they were SO Dam Good.
If you haven’t yet tried English muffin pizzas, you must try making these. You can cut the English muffin pizzas into strips to make for easy dipping into your favorite buffalo sauce, or ranch dressing. These handmade English muffin pizzas are so easy, quick, and delicious. That being said, by following only 5 simple steps, you could have these sourdough English muffin pizzas on your plate for dinner tonight…
To make our Buffalo Chicken English Muffin Pizza recipe, first grab a bag of your favorite Dam Good™ English Muffin variety (we used vegan "Original White")!
Buffalo Chicken Pizza Ingredients:
- 1 Dam Good™ English Muffin, sliced in half
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese, grated (we used Cabot)
- 1/4 cup pulled rotisserie chicken
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce (we used Frank’s)
- 1 Scallion, sautéed in olive oil and chopped
- First, marinate chicken in buffalo sauce.
- Then, lightly toast English muffins.
- Next, spread the pizza sauce evenly on both halves of the sourdough English muffin, and layer with cheese and chicken.
- Then, broil the buffalo chicken pizzas until the cheese browns and gets crispy.
- Lastly, remove the English muffin pizzas from the broiler, sprinkle the scallions on top, and finally, slice them into strips (optional), and enjoy!
Additionally, other recipe ideas which incorporate buffalo chicken that pair nicely with our handmade sourdough English muffins are:
- Franks Buffalo Chicken Dip, which can be made in a slow cooker for Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip.
- Buffalo Chicken Tenders for a Buffalo Chicken Sandwich on a gourmet Dam Good English Muffin.
- Boneless Chicken Wings for a Chicken Wing Sandwich on a handmade sourdough Dam Good English Muffin
For this Buffalo Chicken Pizza recipe, we made our sourdough English muffin pizzas in the toaster oven, however feel free to explore the other English muffin pizza cooking methods below:
- English muffin pizzas in the oven.
- English muffin pizzas in air fryer for air fryer English muffin pizzas.
- Note: English Muffin Pizza Oven Temperatures and English muffin pizza cook time vary depending on the appliance used.
Further, check out our other homemade sourdough English Muffin Pizza recipes:
- Vegetarian English Muffin Pizza Recipe
- English Muffin Pizza with Sausage
- Pesto English Muffin Pizza Recipe
- For dessert: English Muffin Dessert Pizza with Strawberry and Nutella Recipe
Similarly, you can make any of these English muffin pizza recipes vegan by simply swapping the cheese for a plant-based cheese, and using a vegan meat or chicken alternative.