Original White Sourdough English Muffins, 3 bags (4 muffins per bag)
Regular price $18.00
Product: Three bags (contains 4 muffins per bag, total net weight 12oz.) of artisan-style sourdough Dam Good™ English Muffins "Original White" variety.
What makes them dam good™?
- Dam Good™ English Muffins are made from all-natural, non-GMO ingredients with no preservatives
- A blend of starters gives them a mild sourdough aroma and taste
- Before being hand-cut and griddled like pancakes, the dough is cold-fermented which aids digestion
- After toasting, our artisan English muffins have a crispy outside and a chewy inside
- They're versatile and can be used for sandwiches, burgers and toasts
Storage suggestion: To preserve freshness, store English muffins in the refrigerator or freezer (whole or split for convenience).
Serving instructions: Thaw at room temperature or in microwave for 15 seconds, split with fork or knife, then toast.
INGREDIENTS: UNBLEACHED ENRICHED HARD WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN (VITAMIN B3), REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE (VITAMIN B1), RIBOFLAVIN (VITAMIN B2), FOLIC ACID), WATER, KOSHER SALT, YEAST, WHITE RICE FLOUR, (GRIDDLED IN) CLARIFIED BUTTER.