For my lunch break today at our wholesale bakery, I headed out onto the production floor to grab one of our "Original White" English muffins right off the griddle to make this Dam Good™ tasting tuna avocado toast recipe!
The Chili Crisp Tuna Seafood Snacks from Scout Canning that I used to make this tuna avocado toast, is the perfect complement to our English muffins! Scout Canning is also a woman-owned business and this particular new product provides a protein-packed snack that is perfect for any time of day. Each package contains 33g of protein and is made with sustainably sourced, wild-caught tuna. The chili crisp seasoning adds a delicious kick of flavor that pairs perfectly with our sourdough English muffins.
Tuna Avocado Toast Recipe
What You'll Need:
- One "Original White" Dam Good™ English Muffin
- One package of Scout Canning Chili Crisp Tuna Seafood Snacks
- Half of an avocado, sliced thin
- Fork-split and toast your English muffin to your desired level of crispiness.
- Next, spread avocado on both sides of the sourdough English muffin.
- Then, open your container of Chili Crisp Tuna Seafood Snacks and stir in the toppings. Once mixed thoroughly, spread the tuna on top of your layer of avocado.
- Finally, enjoy your quick and easy tuna avocado toast on a Dam Good™ English Muffin!
Similar to our handmade, seed oil free English muffins, this recipe is really versatile in that it works great with the tinned seafood of your choice! If you're looking to switch it up and try something new, in addition to Scout's Chili Crisp Tuna that we used in this tuna avocado toast recipe, we highly recommend Scout's canned lobster as well as Fishwife's line of smoked fish that we sell here at our online store!
- Olivia, operations manager