- 2 English muffins, halved
- 4 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup milk chocolate, chopped (1 ½ oz.)
- 4 marshmallows, halved
- Flaky salt
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened
- Spread 1 tablespoon peanut butter on each English muffin half. Top bottom half of each muffin with chocolate, and top with two marshmallows. Sprinkle with flaky salt. Top with other half of muffin. Spread the tops of the sandwiches with half of the softened butter.
- Melt the remaining butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook the sandwiches, buttered side up, until the bottom is deep golden brown, about 2 minutes. Flip the sandwiches and, pressing down with a heavy-bottomed skillet, cook until the chocolate is melted and the marshmallow is gooey, about 2 more minutes. Serve warm. If using a panini press, omit the butter and cook until browned and chocolate is melted."