National Grilling Month and our “Fire Up Your Grill Friday” series seemed to fly by in the blink of an eye, and August is just around the corner!
So, for our final installment of “Fire Up Your Grill Friday,” Ross (co-founder) fired up our grill, and made Denise (owner), and I (Olivia, operations manager) plant-based Beyond Meat burgers with Violife Cheddar Slices, grilled purple onions, and mixed greens on our vegan sourdough “Original White” variety. Quick, easy, plant-based/vegan, and DAM GOOD™ indeed!
I hope you found some recipe inspiration in this series, and that you are firing up your grill today.
To make our "Plant-Based Beyond Burger on a Vegan Sourdough English Muffin" recipe, first grab a bag of your favorite sourdough Dam Good™ English Muffin variety (we used vegan "Original White")!
What you'll need:
- Plant-Based Beyond Burger patties
- Violife Cheddar Slices
- Sliced red onion
- Mixed greens
- Vegan sourdough Dam Good™ English Muffins
- Heat your grill or grill pan to temperature.
- Cook burger(s) for about 4 minutes per side. Once flipped, place cheese on top of the burgers to melt. Grill onions while patties are cooking.
- Toast English muffin(s) for about 2 minutes on the grill, assemble sandwich, and enjoy!