For this week’s “Fire Up Your Grill Friday,” we’re sharing another delicious plant-based burger recipe -- a grilled falafel patty (courtesy of Marbled Meat Shop in Garrison, NY) with mixed greens, sliced avocado, and tomato on our vegan sourdough “Original White” English muffin!
To make our “Falafel Burger on an English Muffin” recipe, first grab a bag of your favorite sourdough Dam Good™ English Muffin variety (we used vegan "Original White")!
What you'll need:
- 1 Falafel patty (we got ours from Marbled Meat Shop in Garrison, NY)
- Sliced avocado
- Sliced tomato
- Mixed greens
- 1 sourdough Dam Good™ English Muffin
- Cook falafel patty on a grill or on a skillet on your stove.
- While crisping the patty, toast English muffin.
- Assemble burger with avocado, tomato, mixed greens, and enjoy!