To make our "English Muffin Stuffing" recipe, use a bag of your favorite Dam Good™ English Muffin variety (we used "Original White") to whip up this delicious recipe -- and your guests will be extra thankful you did!
What you need:
- 1 onion, diced
- 6 white mushrooms, sliced
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp. parsley, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. fresh sage, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 Dam Good™ English Muffins, cubed and toasted
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat a large skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil, garlic, onions, mushrooms, and celery. Sauté until soft and translucent. Add the sage and thyme and continue cooking for 2 minutes.
2. Add the chicken stock to the skillet. Bring the mixture to a simmer, then reduce heat to low. Add the toasted Dam Good™ English Muffin's. Using a large spoon, thoroughly mix to combine all ingredients. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees.
3. Transfer the stuffing into a lightly buttered casserole dish. Cover and bake the stuffing for 15 minutes at 350 degrees. Uncover the casserole and bake an additional 10 minutes to crisp up the top.
Happy Thanksgiving from the Dam Good™ English Muffins team!