Sometimes there is just nothing better than tuna salad sandwich on an English muffin!
What you'll need:
- 1 vegan sourdough Dam Good English Muffin (we used "Original White")
- 1 can of tuna in water
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1/2 stalk of celery, sliced
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons of lemon
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Sliced tomato, to taste
- Sliced cheddar cheese, to taste
- Arugula, to taste
- Toast English muffin.
- Drain the water out of the can of tuna, and transfer to a bowl. Use a fork to separate it into flakes.
- Add mayonnaise, celery, green onion, lemon, salt, pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- Place the tuna on the toasted English muffin and top with cheese, arugula, and tomato, and enjoy!