To make our “Cinnamon Swirl English Muffin French Toast Sticks” recipe inspired by Mostly Homemade Mom, first grab a bag of your favorite Dam Good™ English Muffin variety (we used vegan ‘Cinnamon Swirl’)!
- Dam Good™ English Muffins
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp butter divided
- maple syrup
- Slice English muffins into 3 sticks per muffin.
- Combine the milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla extract and cinnamon in a medium bowl.
- Dunk each English muffin stick into the mixture, flipping so that each side is coated.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat, and add butter.
- Cook each English muffin stick until golden on each side, about 3-4 minutes.
- Serve with warm maple syrup, and enjoy!