To make our Almond-Nog Bread Pudding with Sourdough English Muffins and Dark Chocolate Almond Butter recipe, first grab a bag of your favorite sourdough Dam Good™ English Muffin variety.
What you'll need:
- 6 Dam Good™ English Muffins
- 2 c. Califia Non-Dairy EggNog
- 1/2 c. Broma Dark Chocolate Almond Butter
- 1/4 c. maple syrup (or to taste!)
- 1/4 c. non-dairy butter, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut the English muffins in half and toast.
- Once toasted, cut into 1/2 inch by 1/2 inch cubes and place into buttered 8 x 8 glass baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients and mix until combined. Pour over the English muffins. Mix until covered.
- Bake for 35 minutes, let sit 10 minutes, and enjoy!