To make our “Beet Gochujang Burger on an English Muffin” recipe, first grab a bag of your favorite sourdough Dam Good™ English Muffin variety (we used vegan "Original White")!
What you'll need:
- 1 package of beet gochujang ground beef from Misfit Foods
- 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise
- Hot sauce, to taste (we used Silly Chilly Habanero Hot Sauce)
- BBQ sauce, to taste (we used We Rub You's Korean BBQ Marinade)
- Sliced pickles, to taste (we used The Pickle Guys bread and butter pickles)
- Lettuce and onion, to taste.
- 1 sourdough Dam Good™ English Muffin
- While your grill (or grill pan) is heating up, form the ground beef into 4oz patties. Mix mayonnaise with hot sauce, stir, and set aside.
- Once your grill (or grill pan) has reached temperature, cook patties to your liking (we did about 7 minutes per side).
- Once you flip your patty, toast your English muffin.
- Assemble your burger by spreading spicy mayonnaise on the bottom half of English muffin, and stack the gochujang burger, pickles, lettuce, and onion respectively, and enjoy!