Product description: One bag (contains 4 muffins per bag, total net weight 12oz.) of artisan-style, plant-based, vegan sourdough Dam Good™ English Muffins "Multigrain" variety.
What makes them Dam Good™?
- Dam Good™ English Muffins "Multigrain" variety are plant-based, and made from all-natural, non-GMO, soy-free ingredients with no preservatives
- A blend of starters gives them a mild sourdough aroma and taste
- Before being hand-cut and griddled like pancakes, the dough is cold-fermented which aids digestion
- After toasting, our artisan-style vegan English muffins have a crispy outside and a chewy inside
- They're versatile and can be used for sandwiches, plant-based burgers and toasts
Storage suggestion: To preserve freshness, store English muffins in the refrigerator or freezer (whole or split for convenience).
Serving instructions: Thaw at room temperature or in microwave for 15 seconds, split with fork or knife, then toast.
INGREDIENTS: HARD RED WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR, UNBLEACHED ENRICHED HARD WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN (VITAMIN B3), REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE (VITAMIN B1), RIBOFLAVIN (VITAMIN B2), FOLIC ACID), WATER, MOLASSES, KOSHER SALT, ORGANIC CRACKED WHEAT, ROLLED OATS, HULLED MILLET, RYE CHOPS, CORN, FLAX SEEDS, SPELT, YEAST, WHITE RICE FLOUR, (GRIDDLED IN) AVOCADO OIL.