To make our “Roast Turkey Breast Sandwich” recipe, first grab a bag of your favorite sourdough Dam Good™ English Muffin variety (we used Vegan 'Original White')!
What you'll need:
- 1 teaspoon of Mayonnaise
- Sliced Roast Turkey Breast (we used Marbled Meat Shop's 'Roast Turkey Breast')
- 3 slices of Sharp Cheddar Cheese (we used Cabot)
- 2 slices of Heirloom Tomato
- 1 hand-full of Arugula
- 1 Dam Good™ English Muffin, sliced in half
- Toast sliced English muffin.
- Spread Mayonnaise on bottom half of English muffin.
- Layer Roast Turkey Breast, Cheddar Cheese, Heirloom Tomato and Arugula on top of Mayonnaise.
- Top with salt and pepper, to taste. Put the top half of English muffin on ingredients, and enjoy!