To make our “Grilled Portobello Mushroom Burger on an English Muffin” recipe, first grab a bag of your favorite sourdough Dam Good™ English Muffin variety (we used vegan "Multigrain")!
What you'll need:
- 1 portobello mushroom
- 2 slices of cheddar cheese
- 1 slice of onion, grilled
- lettuce, to taste
- 1 Dam Good™ English Muffin
- 1 zucchini, sliced into strips
- Lettuce, to taste
- Mayonnaise, to taste
- 1 russet potato, sliced into wedges
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Turn oven to 350 degrees. Place potato wedges on a baking sheet and coat with olive oil, salt, and pepper, to taste.
- Light grill, or heat up grill pan.
- Bake potato wedges for 15-25 minutes, until crispy.
- Coat mushroom, onion and zucchini with olive oil, salt and pepper, to taste.
- While potato wedges are baking, grill mushroom, onion and zucchini until cooked through and crispy.
- Toast English muffin. Layer with mayonnaise, mushroom, cheddar cheese, onion, and lettuce. Place zucchini and potato wedges on the side, and enjoy!