What you'll need:
- 1 half of a sourdough Dam Good™ English Muffin
- 1 can of French Onion Soup (or can make your own via this recipe)
- Grated Gruyère and Swiss cheese, to taste
- Heat soup on stovetop and toast half of English muffin.
- Once soup is boiling, remove from heat and pour soup into lion head bowl.
- Turn on broiler.
- Place toasted English muffin half on top of the soup, scatter cheese on top, and place under broiler until bubbling.
- Take bowl out of oven, let cool for 2-3 minutes, and enjoy!