To make our “Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich” recipe, first grab a bag of your favorite sourdough Dam Good™ English Muffin variety (we used Vegan 'Original White')!
What you'll need:
- 3 slices of Cheddar Cheese
- 2 strips of Bacon
- 1 Egg, scrambled
- 1 Dam Good™ English Muffin, sliced in half
- Cook Bacon to a crisp.
- Toast sliced English muffin to desired crispiness.
- Pour scrambled egg into pre-heated pan with a small amount of butter, bacon fat, or oil. Once the egg is cooked, flip it and, lay sliced cheese in the middle. Fold all sides of egg into the middle so that the egg is a rectangular shape.
- Place the egg on the bottom half of the toasted English muffin, add the Bacon on top, cut in half, and enjoy!