To make our “Baby Back Rib Sandwich” recipe, first grab a bag of your favorite sourdough Dam Good™ English Muffin variety (we used Vegan 'Original White')!
What you'll need:
- 1/2 Rack of Ribs (without membrane and skin)
- Olive Oil
- Kyvan™ Dry BBQ Rub
- Kyvan™ Sweet Potato BBQ Sauce
- 2 slices of Red Onion
- 3 Dam Good™ English Muffin, sliced in half
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place Rack of Ribs on a baking sheet. Drizzle Olive Oil over ribs and rub Kyvan™ Dry BBQ Rub all over the rips, on both sides. Cover the baking sheet with tin foil and bake for 2 hours.
- Remove the ribs from the oven, and slather Kyvan™ Sweet Potato BBQ Sauce on top. Increase the temperature of the oven to 450°F and place ribs back in the oven for an additional 5-10 minutes.
- Let the ribs rest for 10 minutes. In the meantime, toast English muffins.
- Flip ribs over and gently pull out the bones.
- Place 2 ribs on each bottom half of English muffin. Top with sliced Red Onion, Pickles, and enjoy!